The Forum planning team comprises of professionals from across Bristol City Council, University of the West of England (UWE) and University of Bristol (UoB).
- Andrea Dell, Service Manager- Policy, Scrutiny & Executive Support, Bristol City Council.
- Annabel Smith, Policy Advisor to Mayor of Bristol, Bristol City Council.
- Professor Robin Hambleton, Emeritus Professor of City Leadership at the University of the West of England, Bristol,
- Professor Jim Longhurst, Assistant Vice-Chancellor : Environment ＆ Sustainability, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Dr Laura de Vito, Research Fellow, Geography and Environmental Management, University of the West of England., Bristol.
- Jamie Darwen, Head Of Regional ＆ Community Partnerships, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Dr Helen Manchester, Reader in Digital Inequalities and Urban Futures, University of Bristol.
- Dr Ges Rosenberg, Research Fellow, Faculty of Engineering, University of Bristol.
The following Bristol based organisations are involved in our Collaborative Design Group to help us create a meaningful event in 2019 and ongoing change in the city: Power to Change, Creative Youth Network, Babbasa, We the Curious, Bristol Health Partners, Bristol Green Capital Partnership, Voscur, Care Forum and Black South West Network.